General Policy for Returns
Every blue green algae product we produce undergoes rigorous quality control and testing procedures to ensure absolute purity, potency, freshness, and freedom from microbiological contamination. Our quality controlled AFA products are shipped fresh and do not spoil. AFAhas a distinct natural scent considered pleasant to many.
The beneficial effects of AFA in your body can be subtle as it works to provide long-term protection and well-being. Some people may experience noticeable changes within a few weeks of use - others may notice no immediateeffect, however, while the benefits of consuming algae may not always be visibly manifested, be assured its powerful phytonutrients are working "behind the scenes" throughout your body's internal systems. This has been clinically proven and people proven!
It is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly in order to reap the full, long-term benefits of AFA.
You will receive a full refund* for unopened items in the original form of payment and merchandise credit for opened items.
Return Policy for Refunds
You may return unopened items sold by Bluegreenfoods.com within 30 days from the invoice date for a full refund minus shipping, handling and other fees*. All product must be in a factory sealed container for refund. Please include a copy of your invoice. If you don't have the invoice, then please include a note with your order number or RMA number. Please note that all items returned for a refund must be returned unopened in "as new" condition in the original packaging. Arestocking fee may be applied to all returns for a refund if the reason for the return is due to customer error.
We cannot accept returns of certain items for a refund, including:
- Any item that is returned after the 30day grace period.
- Any item that does not have an RMA number written on the outside of the box.
- Any opened AFA product returned because you do not like the scent thinking in error that there is something wrong with the product.
- Any Bluegreen Foods item containing specific ingredients that you may regard as dangerous to humans or animals.
- Any item returned based on "advice not to take" received from internet blogs, or anyone including health practitioners based on negative information/propaganda against "blue green algae". Please note such negative information has nothing to do with our "AFA Bluegreen Algae", which is the worlds most perfect food.
- Our certified organic FDA approved AFA and Stem Naturals is clinically proven safe and effective without any side effects. A letter from a health practitioner will not be accepted as a valid reason to return a Bluegreen Foods product. Health practitioners in the past have ill advised clients not to take AFA based product on having read myths and false propaganda against "blue green algae", which confuse the reader. There have never been any documented cases of AFA from Klamath Lake causing harm to any living thing.
- Any DVD or cassette tape that has been opened (taken out of its packaging).
- Any DVD or CD media that has been printed on by the customer.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts.
IMPORTANT: Our products are shipped in fresh condition and stored in a climate controlled warehouse. We cannot accept returns for unopened heatdamaged products.
Return Policy for Exhange or Replacement:
At Bluegreenfoods.com, we offer a one week warranty for product replacement or exchange. If you would like an exchange, the item(s) returned need to be unused/unopened and within expiration. You will also need to include the item code number of the product you would like to receive. If there is a difference in the cost, please provide a payment method for the difference. If you do not include the required information with your return you will be contacted by one of our customer support representatives. A replacement can be made for the same product and same brand.
Additional shipping charges will apply for exchanged or replaced items. If you return any items from an order that received free shipping, the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
Return Shipping Cost:
In order to keep our prices low and competitive we are unable to issue a refund for any return postage. You will be responsible for the cost of returning a product to Bluegreen Foods.
Canceled orders or address errors:
Canceled orders must be called in before 11 a.m. PST. We do not accept emails as a way of canceling orders. For any refused package or any returns to Bluegreenfoods.com due to incorrect address, action, inaction or absence of the recipient, we will refund back to your credit card the full amount of your purchase, less any shipping charges, processing fees, and a 15% restocking fee.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the guaranteed return period for the products. Bluegreenfoods.com will not accept returns without prior authorization or an RMA number. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. All RMA numbers should be displayed on the outside of the box you are returning to Bluegreen Foods. If the original order was paid with a credit card, please enter the credit card number on the RMA request form so we can credit you back the correct amount.
Customers are responsible for shipping any returned products to Bluegreenfoods.com. Customers agree to pay all shipping charges and accept all risk of loss for the product being returned. The customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, iin same condition as when received and will include the original packaging material, manuals and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Bluegreenfoods.com may reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of any missing items. The same policy applies if the product has scratches, dents, punctures, or excessive wear. Please allow 2 to 7 business days to process your returns.
A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all returns for a refund if the reason for the return is due to customer error.
Here are the rules to follow for your return
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
- Each return MUST have an RMA number, "a Return Merchandise Authorization" number. Please write down your RMA number on the outside of the box that contains the merchandise you want to return.
- One RMA number can only be issued for one invoice. If you have different items from different invoices, then you need to request a different RMA number for each return.
- When returning the product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You are also responsible for insuring the returned item. Bluegreenfoods.com will not be responsible for any shipping loss.
- The customer must inform Bluegreenfoods.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days of the delivery date. Physical damage to the returned product will void the product's warranty and the RMA policy.
- All return(s) must have the original packaging.
- The shipping fee is non-refundable. The buyer is always responsible for paying the shipping costs when returning a product, as well as insurance. Bluegreenfoods.com will not reimburse any customer for the shipping cost of a returned product.
- Please allow 2-7 business days to process your return.
- Bluegreenfoods.com reserves the right to refuse service that would void the return policy.
- Please note that not all items are covered by our return policy.
We suggest you read the complete return policy before you make your purchase.
Due to security concerns Bluegreen Foods does not re-sell any returned products.
For further assistance please call us at 877-288-8128 Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM PST.